Ok, you probably don't think the pictire looks like me. But you haven't seen me in a while. You may be surprized. Hey Jayme, when are you guys coming? I'm so happy to hear that you are going to visit soon :)
We will be arriving on March 24 at 11:04 PM. We leave on Sunday at 1 something PM. If you need any help with your bog just let me know. I did Julie's, Brents and even Amber's Header. I am having a lot of fun with it. See you soon! Love Jayme
Hey Tammy, Welcome to the world of blogging. It can become addicting so watch it. Now we have more people to talk to back in California. I wish my brother & CJ would start one. I look forward to hearing how everyone is. From what Rodger told me I wouldn't recognize you. Keep up the good work. Hope to see you when I go back there with Jayme & the girls. We will be there from March 25th until the 30th. Hope someday you will come out here. Love Rodger & Barbara
4 comments:
We will be arriving on March 24 at 11:04 PM. We leave on Sunday at 1 something PM. If you need any help with your bog just let me know. I did Julie's, Brents and even Amber's Header. I am having a lot of fun with it.
See you soon!
Love
Jayme
I definitely need help. I'm so excited that you guys are coming. What are your plans while you are here? I want to spend some time with you guys.
Hey Tammy,
Welcome to the world of blogging. It can become addicting so watch it. Now we have more people to talk to back in California. I wish my brother & CJ would start one. I look forward to hearing how everyone is. From what Rodger told me I wouldn't recognize you. Keep up the good work.
Hope to see you when I go back there with Jayme & the girls. We will be there from March 25th until the 30th. Hope someday you will come out here.
Love Rodger & Barbara
Hi Tammy! Welcome to blogger =)
How have you been?
Post a Comment