Sunday, April 13, 2008

Great Weekend!

Oh the weather is so beautiful this weekend, in the 80's.....but...it won't last too long. It will be back in the 50's and 60's tomorrow YUCK! had a great weekend. Went to Tommy T's last night with with Blaine and stayed in a nice suite in Pleasanton. We had a great time. We saw Alonzo Bodden from Last Comic Standing. Funny, Funny Funny.

Today we went to the park for a BBQ with one of Taumiana's playgroups. Had a great time. But it was HOT!!! Food was good and the company was great. No pics though because the camera doesn't work when you leave the battery at home...

2 comments:

AshNAlMom said...

Hey cuz,
I need some pictures of the whole family so I can make up a header for you

AshNAlMom said...

Hello Tammy it has been quite some time since your last post. Well I thought I would give you something to post about so you have been tagged. Check my blog out to see what you have to do!
Love ya