Thursday, July 24, 2008

Crazy days.

Ok, so we are finally getting settled in the house. We put a pool fence up with a self locking/self latching gate. I feel so much better and safer with it. Phew! Got the computer up and running but still need to hook up the printer. Got the dishwasher and washing machine fixed after our renters broke them. Didn't cost too much and at least we didn't have to buy new one. I hate looking at the huge dent they put in my stainless steel fridge though, UHHG! Just wanted to leave a quick update because the next few weeks will be crazy. The kids start school next week. Brenin and Kaylin will both be in Junior High School this year. They are all growing up so fast.

Kristina had a baby girl a couple of weeks ago. She and the Baby Isabella are doing well. Kaylin and Brenin just love having another little sister.

We have birthday parties, weddings and showers over the next few weeks so I should have some new pics soon.

Can you believe Taumiana will be 3 next month??????????????

0 comments: