Thursday, September 18, 2008

An update finally...




Ok...I know, it's been way too long since I updated. We have been so very busy and now that football has started the computer is usually busy with Fantasy Football stuff :) This is the first chance I have had in the past couple of weeks to write and update and can you believe I am doing this in the car on the way to Anaheim to go to my cousin Billy's wedding?

Ok, so what has been going on? The kids have been staying with us more. We are now having them a couple of days during the week to give Kristina a break and so Blaine can be a little more involved in their school work and stuff.

Taumiana started Preschool a couple of weeks ago. She loved it the first day, but we have had ups and downs since the first day. She has had a couple of good days and a couple of days where she has cried at school, which is totally out of character for her. She also started Ballet. We have had so may birthday parties to attend with all her friends turning 3 and we have three more before October is over.

I am looking forward to decorating for Halloween over the next couple of weeks. I think Taumiana and I are going to be cheerleaders and Blaine is going to be a football player. We'll see????

We may stop by Disneyland while we are down south. I think Taumiana will love it! I will try and udate again next week. Taumiana is in the wedding as a flower girl so we should have lots of pics.

I attached pics of Taumiana's first day of preschool and our trip to Monterrey. We took Taumiana to the aquarium for my birthday.

0 comments: