




Oh, we have been so crazy bust that I haven't update this since September. So sad, so sad. Taumiana was in her first Parade a couple of weekends ago and was in the newspaper. It was so cute. She did a little dance thing with the City of Antioch Recreation Department. We were in Tahoe for Thanksgiving. We had a great time but missed the family at home. Made cookies and decorated them with the kids over the weekend and went ice skating at the outdoor rink in Brentwood. I'm so excited for Christmas. It's the first year that Taumiana can really be involved and is starting to understand things about Santa and Jesus. She is at the most fun and most challenging age at the same time. I'm sure those of you with kids can understand that :) Hope everyone has a great Christmas and Happy New Year.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
X-mas is almost here!
Posted by Tammy at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment